Days of Science at Priazovskyi State Technical University. CRENG Section 2019/05/21
- Анастасия Сергиенко
On May 16, 2019, the Faculty of Transport Technologies conducted the section on the CRENG project in the framework of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “University Science 2019”, which was dedicated to Days of Science at Priazovskyi State Technical University.
Teachers of transport disciplines of SHEI PSTU, MK “PSTU” and the Department of Transport and Communications of Mariupol City Council took part in the CRENG section.
The following issues were discussed at the conference:
- Implementation of Kaizen technologies in the management of transport systems in crisis conditions
- Focal solutions of the Life-Long Learning Education system for the qualitative trainings of Bachelors and Masters at PSTU
- Target risk management model in transport subprocesses
- Monitoring of subprocesses of transport safety management in crisis conditions
- Methods of the creation of the logistic information system of integrated structure in crisis and transport risk management conditions
- Implementation of Hand Skill in the formation of self-developing transport services
- Implementation of the 5S principles in the management system for the uninterrupted improvement of transport systems
- Methodological Principles of Logistics Management in Crisis and Transport Engineering Risks
- Risk Engineering in the management of conflict traffic flows in the industrial regions.
All these achievements of the project participants will be used by teachers during the development of the innovative CRENG master’s program.