Study tours for Didactic laboratories of Faculty of Transport, WUT 2020/02/20
- content manager
MYKHAILO POMAZKOV , Associated Professor of the Department of Organization of International Transportation and Logistics, YEVHEN UKRAINSKYI, Senior Lecture of the Department of Automobile Transportation and SHCHETYNIN SERHII, Prof. Of Metallurgical and Welding Department participated at 2nd CRENG trainings on 25 November – 2 December 2019 at Warsaw University of Technology (WUT), Warsaw, Poland.
During the training course Professors of WUT delivered master-classes on:
- Supply chain management and networks
- Risk and crisis engineering of Transport systems
- Human Factors in Design & Operations
- Risk and crisis forecast, Analysis and Reduction Methods and Tools
- New challenges for crisis and risk management in logistics systems
- Humanitarian logistics and transport services in disasters conditions
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
- Simulation of complex transport processes and systems that operate in conditions of risks
- New technologies and big data for innovations in crisis and risk management + IT Security
- Informational-Analytic and Diagnostics for Sociotechnical System
Dr. Konrad Lewczuk, CRENG project manager from Faculty of Transport, WUT, conducted master –class at the Laboratory of Warehousing and Forwarding Processes in the Supply Chain. The topic of the master-class for CRENG teachers from Partner Countries was warehousing logistics and services for warehouse complexes.
One of the CRENG work-shop in WUT was conducted at the Laboratory of Railway Transport. CRENG participants gained new experience in railway traffic control and discussed modern challenges for railway transportation. The participants gained familiarity with the features of dispatch control of railway transportation in the conditions of the Polish railways, the principles of train service schedules’ development and modern equipment on Polish railway. During CRENG training in WUT participants visited Eco Mobility Laboratory, which makes a specialty of the development of eco-transport and technologies of mobility for people with disability. During work shop at the laboratory CRENG teachers considered the municipal and personal mobility issues and the development of Personsl Rapid Transit tansport system as well as provided synergy with Eco-mobility project of WUT.